Saturday, April 9, 2011

Guard Your Mind

Day Nine


It is so vital that you guard your mind; for Satan will seek to confuse you and cause you to think like the old you, rather than like the new you. It was an amazing discovery for me to know that I have the same mind in me that Christ has in Him and that I can never “go crazy” or "lose my mind," because my mind is stayed or fixed on Jesus Christ. I have the mind of Christ according to the Word of God. As you daily renew your mind with the mind of Christ (The Word of God)...you also renew your assurance of victory.

Memorize: 1 Corinthians 2:12-16; Philippians 2:5; 4:6-8; Colossians 3:2; Romans 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:23; 2 Timothy 1:7

Who Are You and What Do You Have According to these Scriptures? _____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________

What Promises Can You Rightfully Claim According to these Scriptures? ______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________

What Actions Will You Take As A Result of Your New Identity?
______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________

Other thoughts along my journey…
______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment