The Bible speaks of you and me becoming New Creations and being born again. This speaks of the real man within us, the real you…the part of you that is created in true holiness. 1 Peter 3:4 calls it, “the hidden man of the heart.”
Well this new you in you…must make the adjustment from being driven by the world and its pressures to being led by the Spirit of Christ in you. This will require a new way of thinking. The Bible says, “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.”
Today…is the day to begin adjusting your thinking and aligning your thoughts, your words and ultimately your actions with what God has said about you in His word.
Today…is the day to begin the transformation of your thinking; to move from fear and failure thinking to success thinking; and from mediocrity to greatness. Today is the day to begin thinking God’s way and thus experiencing good success, Joshua 1:7 – 9.
Today you can begin by eliminating the “if only’s” from your thinking and from your talking. You know those thoughts that come to your mind when you determine to step out and doing something that will better your life and bless others. The thoughts of “I would if only…I had more education. I could if only…I did not so many other responsibilities; or if only I was not tied to this mortgage; or if only the economy was not in a slump; or if only people treated me better or understood me more; or if only God would show me a sign, etc.
Here are some practical steps to take to break free of the “if only’s” and begin releasing the greatness that is the you in you.
1. Eliminate “If Only” from your vocabulary.
2. Confront life as it is…but never settle for life as it is.
3. Acknowledge the fact that YOU not others hold the power to do something about YOUR life.
4. Act on your dreams now and do not wait for the perfect conditions.
5. Never forget the fact that God is with you.
Well this new you in you…must make the adjustment from being driven by the world and its pressures to being led by the Spirit of Christ in you. This will require a new way of thinking. The Bible says, “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.”
Today…is the day to begin adjusting your thinking and aligning your thoughts, your words and ultimately your actions with what God has said about you in His word.
Today…is the day to begin the transformation of your thinking; to move from fear and failure thinking to success thinking; and from mediocrity to greatness. Today is the day to begin thinking God’s way and thus experiencing good success, Joshua 1:7 – 9.
Today you can begin by eliminating the “if only’s” from your thinking and from your talking. You know those thoughts that come to your mind when you determine to step out and doing something that will better your life and bless others. The thoughts of “I would if only…I had more education. I could if only…I did not so many other responsibilities; or if only I was not tied to this mortgage; or if only the economy was not in a slump; or if only people treated me better or understood me more; or if only God would show me a sign, etc.
Here are some practical steps to take to break free of the “if only’s” and begin releasing the greatness that is the you in you.
1. Eliminate “If Only” from your vocabulary.
2. Confront life as it is…but never settle for life as it is.
3. Acknowledge the fact that YOU not others hold the power to do something about YOUR life.
4. Act on your dreams now and do not wait for the perfect conditions.
5. Never forget the fact that God is with you.
Write me...I'll be happy to pray for you and encourage you to bring out the great you in you!
PMD
No comments:
Post a Comment