Thursday, August 5, 2010

Questions For Christians Who Are African-American

Okay, I admit it, I simply cannot hold it in any longer. I have to raise the questions about two major social and cultural issues of our day.

1. As a Christian, who is also African-American, what are your real gut thoughts and feelings about the issue of immigration?

2. As a Christian, who is also African-American, what are your real gut thoughts and feelings about the issue of same-sex marriage?

Come on...talk to me!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Immigration = new customers for me and more people for the white people to bother other than me.

    2) My views on homosexuality is touchy bc of my field. It disgust me in a major way. I mean you already know the word says no to your action, then your going to take it a step further and spit in God's face by violating His most sacred earthly covenant between man and woman.

    I already feel like some whites have issues with God bc they just want His power so they defy often and intentionally, but when i see black do the same stuff as followers of ignorant people knowing they are defiant people make me scratch my hand.

    So i just look grin and think Sodom and Gomorah and accept that God will deal with that, and I work on my faith and look away to not stumble other people that I want to share the love of Christ with by being judgmental in a hurtful way.

    I just show genuine love to all people but i tell them to read the word because they do all that foolishness but the reality is God will correct all of your mess. He is loving but He will pull out the rod in our lives in real time. I know that for sure. And one thing I know I know is there is nothing that I can say that will chastise the wicked like jehovah can so I keep my little mind and mouth out people business.

    ReplyDelete