Friday, June 11, 2010

Attitude is Everything

The Bible says, “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.” Someone once said that your attitude determines your altitude. In other words, you will only go as far in life; in business; in school; or in any relationship…as your attitude takes you!

Your attitude is more important than facts. It is more important than your past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, and more important than what other people think, say or do.

Attitude is more important than appearance, gifts, or skill. Life is filled skilled, competent and knowledgeable people who have bad, negative, critical, fault-finding, attitudes.

While they may have all the necessary outward skills…it is their inward attitude that keeps them from flourishing and reaching their fullest potential and divine destiny.

Your attitude will make or break your home; your company, your church or any community or nation.

However…the great thing about life is that you have a choice every day regarding the attitude that you will embrace for that day!

So today and every day…embrace an “I Can” Attitude; embrace an “I will succeed; I will serve; I will contribute; I will win” Attitude - because, “As you think in your heart…so you will be.”

1 comment: